This week was all about finishing up a few projects, and getting excited for the holidays. Are you guys ready? I feel like my to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer. My mom and I are making Christmas dinner this year, so we have lots of grocery shopping, cooking, and baking ahead of us. On top of that, I still have to help clean the house, finish wrapping presents (Luckily, I only have 5 left!), and get everything ready for the Elf on the Shelf grand finale next week... More on that later!
Looking forward to the weekend, I hope to cross a few things off that to-do list, and enjoy a little holiday movie marathon. Then, on Sunday, we are heading up to Carlsbad for a family get-together. It should be a busy, yet lovely weekend, and I plan on savoring every second of it!
Now, to my favorite finds of the week...
1 This spritz cookie recipe will come in handy next week.
2 Hooray, it's Fri-YAY! :)
3 Looking for ideas for your New Year's celebration? Check out these DIY New Year's resolution party hats from Walk in Love!
4 A gorgeous photograph by Chuck Anderson.
5 I'd love to spend all day in this cozy nook!
6 Head over to Emily Henderson's blog for lots of last-minute holiday inspiration.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend. See you next week!
'Tis the season for fun and festive freebies! Here are some of my favorites...
- candle wraps & matchbox labels | lia griffith
- christmas gift tags | oana befort
- desktop wallpapers | designlovefest
- printable letter to santa | lia griffith
- holiday gift tags | julep
- holiday gift tags & gift wrap | poppytalk
- watercolor gift tags | m stetson design
- merry & bright printable art print | a pair of pears
As a kid, I always made long, detailed wish lists. On several occasions, I even designed a cover, added photos of the items I wanted, and tied the pages together with yarn or ribbon. I meant business! Now that I'm older, I don't really expect much when it comes to my birthday or Christmas. But that won't stop me from making a wish list... After all, a girl can dream, right?
- "don't worry, be happy" art print | rifle paper co.
- rose lip butter | herbivore botanicals
- e.l.f. 10 pc. nail set | target
- field & flowers hand creme | library of flowers
- pixelated posy sweater | modcloth
- interlocked 14k gold-plated ring | urban outfitters
- katie daisy notebook trio | paper source
- i heart you cheese plate & knife | nasty gal